24 March 2009

Scarborough Faire!

There's now less than two weeks till opening!  I still have soooo much left to do!


  • Finish new chemise
  • Fix new bodice so it actually fits
  • Make sleeves for new bodice
  • Redo waistband for underskirt
  • Add guard to bottom of underskirt
  • Fix girdle
  • Add new feathers to feather headpiece

If I have time, I'd also like to add some more trim to my overskirt.  But I might wait to do that after opening weekend.

I think that's it...  I'll add to the list as it comes up.

I also wanted to make a new fantasy-belly dance-ish type outfit for when I'm going all weekend every weekend.  Luckily, being a belly dancer, I can use some of my old pieces.  For the new outfit, though I still need to do a lot.

  • Make bodice.  Or turkish vest.  Probably bodice to hide more of the lumpy bits of my stomach.
  • Make belt.
  • Make chemise/tie shirt to wear under bodice


Not much on the list, but they will be time consuming (the bodice and belt, not so much the chemise or shirt or whatever, if I even decide to make it or not).  But now, to worry on my nobles to get it ready for opening weekend.

0 comments: